25 Reasons how College and High school are Different
25. In high school, you do homework. In college, you study.24. No food is allowed in the hall in high school. In college, food must be provided at an event before students will come.
23. In high school, you wear your backpack on one shoulder; in college, on both.
22. In college, the professors can tell you the answer without looking at the teacherâ€™s guide.
21. In college, there are no bells or tardy slips.
20. In high school, you have to live with your parents. In college, you get to live with your friends.
19. In college, you donâ€™t have to wait in a certain lunch line to be cool.
18. Only nerds e-mailed in high school. (Cool kids hadnâ€™t heard of it.)
17. In high school, youâ€™re told what classes to take. In college, you get to choose; that is, as long as the classes donâ€™t conflict and you have the prerequisites and the classes arenâ€™t closed and youâ€™ve paid your tuition.
16. In high school, if you screw up you can usually sweet-talk your way out of it. In college, youâ€™re lucky to ever talk with the professor.
15. In high school, fire drills are planned by the administration; in college, by the drunk frat boys on their way home when the bars close.
14. In college, any test consists of a larger percentage of your grade than your high school final exams ever did.
13. In high school, when the teacher said, â€œGood morning,â€ you mumbled back. In college, when the professor says, â€œGood morning,â€ you write it down.
12. In high school, freshman guys hit on senior girls. In college, senior guys hit on freshman girls.
11. In college, weekends start on Thursday.
10. In college, itâ€™s much more difficult to figure out the course schedule of the man/woman you have a crush on, in order to figure out where he/she will be walking around campus and at what time to find them there.
9. Once youâ€™ve obtained the information described in #10, itâ€™s much more time-consuming to run between classes to that place where you know he/she will be in order to â€œjust happen to bump into him/her.â€
8. In college, thereâ€™s no one to tell you not to eat pizza three meals a day.
7. In college, your dad doesnâ€™t pay for dates.
6. In high school, it never took 3 or 4 weeks to get money from Mom and Dad.
5. College men are cuter than high school boys.
4. College women are legal.
3. In college, when you miss a class (or two or three), you donâ€™t need a note from your parents saying you were skipâ€¦ uh, sick that day.
2. In high school, you canâ€™t go out to lunch because itâ€™s not allowed. In college, you canâ€™t go out to lunch because you canâ€™t afford it.
1. In college, you can blow off studying by writing lists like this.