A friend of mine had an interview a couple weeks ago with Google Inc. He provided me a list of just some of the questions he was asked. Iâ€™ve added a few more from others I have talked to who had interviews with the internet giant, Google, as well. See if you can answer them. Many are open ended with several right answers, therefore I did not provide the answers.
1. How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
2. You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do?
3. How much should you charge to wash all the windows in Seattle?
4. How would you find out if a machineâ€™s stack grows up or down in memory?
5. Explain a database in three sentences to your eight-year-old nephew.