- That truck bed doesn’t seem very practical.
- As most of you know, I don’t have much family. So, it’s with a heavy heart that I tell you my Aunt Bonnie died earlier this week. She really wasn’t my aunt, she was my cousin. But when I was a kid, she was so much older that I didn’t understand the concept and just defaulted to calling her Aunt Bonnie, which just stuck. Outside any immediate family, she was my closest relative and would tell me stories of what my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and others were like. Family that died long before I was a twinkle in anyone’s eye. She called my dad Uncle Walt, and I always thought it was cool that my dad was seen as something else other than being a dad, that there was another way for people to love him. She also had the pleasure of working in the office adjacent to my father at Fort Wolters in Mineral Wells, back when the base was still active. So, she’s the last of the relatives who remember actually seeing my father in uniform. I’d really like for my kids to go to her funeral, which will be out of state. But, I know their mother won’t work with me on this. That’s not hyperbole.
- Per Christianity Today – One out of every five Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) churches has struggled, in recent years, to find someone who could play the piano.
- Walmart, Costco and other companies rethink self-checkout
- I found this on Reddit. I know that area well, it’s right outside Weatherford.
- Wow, this really happened. I’m sure it will fire up his constituents.
— Phantomgurl (@MelissaDaly326) November 14, 2023