- In that picture above, all five Dallas Mavericks are playing no defense and just watching Jordan dunk the ball. Granted, you can see the fifth Maverick in the picture, but you just know he wasn’t playing any defense and was watching like the rest of them.
- It didn’t occur to me until late yesterday that next week is Thanksgiving. That day just doesn’t mean as much when you can’t spend it with family.
- I saw the wound care doctor yesterday. My hope would be that this will be my last week seeing him, but the wound hasn’t healed as he hoped, and it may be another two to three weeks of seeing him.
- It takes the average “thru-hiker” about five months to complete the Appalachian Trail, and to complete that crazy journey, it will cost about $10,000 when you factor all costs in. That link includes all sorts of interesting data for that hike.
- Tesla will sue you for $50,000 if you try to resell your Cybertruck in the first year
- I bet that person was trying to get under Ryan Leaf’s skin, but he replied back with class.
- He left his White evangelical bubble. Here’s what he says it would take for others to do the same
- There’s another Christian movement that’s changing our politics. It has nothing to do with whiteness or nationalism
- I’ve heard a lot of people cuss in life, but I don’t think I’ve heard it on this level; it just flows from his lips. When I cuss, I have some forethought before belting it out—not this guy.
What does your gut tell you
MAGA or Blue? pic.twitter.com/z9cH7CtwAw
— Jamison Daniel (@AntiquarianMuse) November 13, 2023
They did A&M so dirty with this one 😂 https://t.co/r3eON8gZc9
— Louisville Fan Account (@Doc_Texas) November 13, 2023