- This video has been making the rounds and people are divided. Here’s the whole video if you want more context. For even more context, here’s an article, but here are the highlights:
– The viral video has divided social media because when you watch the full version, you can see the boy won’t give up in his attempts to get the man to react.
– While some said the man was justified in his actions and surprised he lasted so long, others said children should never be hit no matter the circumstances.
– In a backstory, it is claimed the child and a friend had been terrorizing other kids at the park, for several hours.
– It’s is also claimed the children were throwing rocks at a car and others, trying to scratch them, and were swearing at the man and his wife.
– “The park manager told the kids to leave and they started swearing … then left for a minute down the path, threw down their bikes, and came back for more.”
– The mother reportedly arrived and everyone apologised and sorted the incident out until a few hours later when the mother posted a short clip to Facebook of the man pushing her boy only, with his details including name and address.
Did he go too far or not far enough?
A Grown man puts hands on a privileged kid….. pic.twitter.com/WKuJ0YybDV
— Fight Haven (@FightHaven) January 23, 2023
- Girl asks police to run DNA test on Christmas cookie for evidence of Santa Claus
- “This young lady obviously has a keen sense for truth and the investigative process and did a tremendous job packaging her evidence for submission,” Cumberland’s police chief, Matthew J. Benson, said in the release. “We will do our very best to provide answers for her.”
- The Cumberland Police Department responded to the young girl with “some already uncovered evidence in support of Santa Claus’ presence in her neighborhood” on Christmas Eve, a photo of what appeared to be a deer with antlers. The Cumberland Police Department said it is awaiting test results, and asked residents to stay tuned for more information.
- Harrison Ford is usually a pretty tough person to interview. But, the folks at CBS Sunday Morning got him to open up and be at ease more than any other interview I’ve seen him in. It probably helps they did it at his ranch.