- It’s been a crappy week thus far.
- Someone else thanked me for my service yesterday. I’ve never served, and I have facial hair, so I’m certainly not active.
- From two different people, I was told how good the tacos, of all places, Dairy Queen, are. Both encouraged me to go on Tuesdays because they are only a dollar. I took them up on their offer and I don’t regret it. Now, I’d like to recommend for you to give the DQ Taco a try next Taco Tuesday. I think there’s better than Taco Bell or Taco Bueno’s. Of course, when it comes to fast food tacos, I’m partial to Jack In The Box, and I never want to know the ingredients or nutritional value of them.
- I took the dogs to the vet yesterday to get some
- vaccinations. I have no idea if Bill Gates is using nanobots to track the movements of my dog like he does with me and the Covid vaccination (Dear God, I hope you know I’m kidding). The employee at the window asked if the dogs would like a pup-cup. They’ve done this before, but I was surprised at the size she gave both of them.
- I never really thought about it before until Craig Miller of The TICKET brought it up, but he wondered what the
pitchthrow count of a catcher might be. Everyone is focused on how many throws a pitcher makes, but no one really stops to consider the amount of time a catcher must throw a ball, especially for an entire game, unlike most pitchers who leave a little more than a third of a way through.
- Texas teen who drove through a tornado is now the public face of TxDOT’s ‘Click It or Ticket’ campaign
- The new KTVT CBS11 anchor, Nicole Baker, is one fit looking individual.
- Painting traded for a cheese sandwich in 1973 sold at auction for C$350,000
- Austin man builds home on top of his car, turns tragedy to positivity
Influencers, summarized in one video pic.twitter.com/QvmkmGrlde
— Someone's An Idiot (@SomeonesAnIdiot) May 12, 2022