- Legally, they shouldn’t be invading countries – Legally, Russia can’t just take its Space Station and go home
- A lot of Ukranian flags are being sold. I hope at least a portion of the proceeds from this unexpected uptick in sales are going to Ukrainian humanitarian efforts.
- David Beckham has handed over control of his Instagram account to a Ukrainian doctor working in the city of Kharkiv
- An analysis of 10,000 public school districts that controlled for a host of confounding variables has found that higher teacher pay is associated with better student test scores.
- New Teachers are Earning 11% Less Than They Were 30 Years Ago When Adjusted for Inflation
- Before going to court, I had the highest respect for judges. Now, I’m highly critical and suspect of them. It makes for watching the Supreme Court nomination hearings different for me.
- Maybe it’s the time change or because we are approaching spring, but I went a long time of no one commenting on my profile on a couple of dating apps. But this week has been crazy and I have two dates lined up. One of them is a woman who I’ve been messaging back and forth with for several months, but will meet in person for the first time. She’s a moderate and a big fan of Marvel and Star Wars, so most of our conversations revolve around that fun stuff. She kept asking me to send pictures during my Spring Break trip. This other girl is in her thirties and has the same political beliefs as I do. Both have a daughter. I do miss being part of a family every day.
- Ben Stiller is now the same age (56) that Robert De Niro was in Meet the Parents.
Lower 9 tornado safe places now pic.twitter.com/ySxdBWKOYU
— Jay Gallé (@JayGalle) March 23, 2022
— Scot Pilié (@ScotPilie_Wx) March 23, 2022