- Yesterday was another day off of work and while doing chores, I spontaneously decided to create a tee-ball field for BoyGeeding. I call it, BagOfNothing Park. If you click on the picture and enlarge it, you’ll see I used cereal boxes as “sponsors”. I added a Cheerios box later. Another pic of you are interested.
- Here’s BoyGeeding’s reaction when he first saw his new tee-ball field. I don’t think you can hear it all that well, but his first response was either a “whoa” or a “wow” or some combination of the two.
- Troy Ducan plugged his book and did part of the weather on CBS11 last night. I think he took a small little swipe at his replacement, Pete Delkus, when he said the following to Uncle Barkey regarding Larry Mowry’s departure, “I told Larry when he left that he was the last calm, reassuring voice in weather in Dallas-Fort Worth.” If there is a calm reassuring voice of local weather, it would have to be David Frinfrock.
- Peanuts is coming back to TV next month – Variety reports that Peanuts will make its debut on Boomerang, the Cartoon Network offshoot that specializes in kids’ programming, on May 9th.
- Norm Hitzges opened his draft coverage by stating the official name of the NFL Draft, or the name the NFL actually uses is the “player selection meeting”.
- While watching ‘The Big Bang Theory’ last night, CBS11 scrolled updates on the NFL Draft.
- When the Cowboys made their first pick with Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott, Rick Eison referred to our area as “The Metroplex”. I know that term was created as a marketing ploy but I thought it was more local slang. Elliott also took a selfie with the commissioner as soon as he greeted him on stage.
- Random observations on in this picture:
- This is the last year we’ll this the Cowboys “War Room” from Valley Ranch. The new one at the new facility looks like a cross between the inside of the Death Star and the White House Situation Room.
- The guy at the bottom right is definitely “the tech guy”.
- Spaulding loves looking at himself on camera.
- Right before the picture was taken, Jerry Jr (on the far left) looked like he was drinking out of a sippy cup.
- It’s surprising Jerry hasn’t sold any advertising space on that table or the wall behind him, though the NFL Network does have a Honda logo in the corner.
Look at Spaulding acting smug holding a tablet, begging for a fist bump, and checking himself out on television pic.twitter.com/2kT34PDbaO
— BagOfNothing (@bagofnothing) April 29, 2016