Bag of Randomness
- It’s funny, yet sad, that a lot of us only tell the people we love how much we love them as they lay on their deathbed. Sure, our actions may show love, but words are often a much needed affirmation.
- I had to look up lay vs lie on that last bullet.
- This is a cool idea, have a home run derby on an aircraft carrier.
- Here’s an intriguing job search engine. You take a personality test and along with your LinkIn profile or resume, jobs that most fits your skills and personality are found for you. The downside is that only four cities are part of this job hunting device.
- I wish the Rangers would pick their primary color. It’s more impressive to see the home crowd wear one color than a variation to two colors, and it makes it hard to know what to wear to the Ballpark.
- In case you haven’t seen the Ron Washington puppet.
- The 50 Most Feared Video Game Athletes of All Time – My friend Jimi will get a kick out of #12 on this list, and of course number one on this list is quite obvious.
- Right after she received her diploma, she received a marriage proposal.
- The 8 craziest prom stories of 2012
- For you video game system fans, here’s a pretty nifty setup.
- Wow, five days after his death, Junior Seau’s home was burglarized.
- You can now buy a DeLorean bicycle.
- It looks like John Waters is hitchhiking across the U.S.
- Perfect for the inevitable and impeding zombie apocalypse.
- This is pretty cool: Paralyzed Man Regains Hand Function after Breakthrough Nerve Rewiring Procedure
- World’s First Vegetarian Shark
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink