Bag of Randomness
- I took a CPR/defibrillator course at work yesterday. I wasn’t aware those things cost at least a grand.
- A razor was in our defibrillator kit and the instructor asked the class the purpose of it. The lady from HR, thinking it was a straight edge, said to slit a person’s throat. She then clarified and stated that it’s to help make an airway. Turns out it’s for shaving a man’s (or hey, maybe a woman’s) chest to place the electrical sticker pads on.
- ‘Gourmet’ is a grossly overused word.
- Yes, IN-N-Out Burger opened two locations yesterday. No, I didn’t go. I didn’t want to wait over three hours in line. Can a building hold that amount of food? It’s like Jesus feeding the 5000.
- One woman actually bursted into tears about the opening.
- J.J. Abrams will have a new series on Fox about Alcatraz and will involved former LOST actor Jorge Garcia (Hurley). Also, Christian Bale’s show didn’t get renewed, which means that’s three straight first year series to die. Source
- If you use a Google Chrome web browser you can play Angry Birds for free. I played it for the first time yesterday and it took me forever to figure out that if you click on the blue bird in flight he multiplies like gremlins.
- German News Crew Confuses Star Trek Rebel Logo with Navy SEAL Emblem
- Sad – Two Deaf Men Stabbed Because Attacker Thought They Were Throwing Gang Signs
- Even more sad – Study: 420K Congolese women raped each year — 1 every minute
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink