Bag of Randomness
- Well, in terms of the rapture, I didn’t make the cut, so I’m left here on Earth to blog for you.
- I’ve seen several Chevy Volts on the road as of late. They are hard to miss because “VOLT” is plastered on the side of the car.
- Rest in peace, Macho Man. I hope Miss Elizabeth was waiting for you. I don’t think I ever hated or loved a wrestler more in my life.
- NBC5 last night stated they this week was dedicated to bettering one’s health. This was right after they did a segment on the best tasting yet unhealthiest restaurant in DFW.
- BabyGeeding will never know the feeling of taking a picture and having to wait up to six months or a year (or whenever we decided to drop the film off after we finished the roll) to see how the picture turned out. Today, kids get to see the pictures instantly, they don’t know how good they have it.
- I have a laptop just a few years old in which the screen went out, but just realized there’s still a good use for it. I have it hooked up to my home entertainment system through the HDMI connection and plugged in a wireless mouse and keyboard to it. Now, I can watch any online show, show pictures, play music, and do much more on the family TV.
- I really thought the Mavs were going to blow their lead on Saturday.
- I had a friend that was in a wedding last night. I don’t think Sunday night weddings are all that common. It was also outdoors in Lantana, I wonder if that storm put a big damper on the ceremony. Hopefully all were able to make the best of it.
- Shepherds’ Pie is a very under-rated meal.
- Comedian Lisa Lampanelli, who happens to be gay, is donating $44000 to an HIV/AIDS prevention charity. Why? She stated that she would donate one thousand dollars for every Westboro Baptist Church member picketing her show. Funny, and effective. Article
- Have you noticed when big storms hit all the local news now have at least two weatherman on the broadcast. Harold Taft must be laughing in his grave.
- He was the first person I ‘knew’ that was cremated. Man, I remember weird things from way back when.
- I finished the first season of Arrested Development. I always hear people talking up the show and it’s greatness, and a few years back I watched an episode and thought it was highly over-rated. But now after watching it from the beginning and understanding the storyline and character development, it’s better than I thought.
- I still haven’t bought a new phone and refuse to switch carriers.
- Did you know you can get your own personalized weather forecast for your pet via the Weather Channel.
- It’s a dream of mine to be on Sesame Street.
- If you want people to pay attention when you speak, try speaking about 3.5 words a second among other things.
- An Apocalypse believer was confronted at Times Square after the non-event.
- For the man that is missing that one special component of his man-cave – how to build a video game urinal.
- I have a feeling people with very bold bumper stickers aren’t willing to discuss them civilly.
- Struggling Mother Gets $93k In Back Child Support
- Infographic: The Changing Scope of Advertising
- Minimalist Mental Disorder Posters
- Base salaries for Newport Beach lifeguards range from $58,000 for the lowest-paid officer to $108,492 for the top-paid battalion chief, according to a 2010 city report on lifeguard pay. Article
- Book a hotel on Hotels.com (3 nights, $450) and you can get a free Kindle.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink