Bag of Randomness
- Fifteen years ago if you told me the lead singer from Hootie and the Blowfish would win a music award for country music I would have told you that you are nuts.
- Norah Jones now has short hair, I don’t think that’s a good look for her.
- Actually, I’m not a fan of short hair for women in general.
- Google helps you find a place to get a seasonal or H1N1 flu shot –Link
- Contrasts in How Google Suggest Searches
- I’ve found it liberating to let go of some of the little things in life that I considered big things. I use to get upset if someone parked in “my space” at work, now it doesn’t bother me. I use to feel like I had to work out right when I got home, but now I work out whenever I feel like it in the evening. I use to feel like I had to watch the nine o’clock evening news, but then discovered it’s pretty much the same news that comes on at five or six. I guess I found my life becoming ritualistic, which to me means I was really living my life but being controlled by it.
- ZeroEdge Aquariums
- Fox News – Fair and Balanced or just did they just make a mistake? – But at least Hannity admits to the “mistake.”
- Steve Carell and Tina Fey will be starring in a movie together. I’m afraid it’s going to be one of those where the cast is great, but the movie is subpar.
- Andre Agassi coming out about using crystal meth and wearing a wig wasn’t earth shattering news to me.
- Along with flying in a fighter jet, another one of my life-long goals is to appear on Sesame Street talking to Muppets as if they are real.
- For breakfast yesterday morning WifeGeeding had potato salad and chocolate milk.
- I got more details about the changes to my health care plan, it turns out other than the high deductible plan I can also choose between two plans that is somewhat similar to what I’m paying now, but it will only cover the first $30,000 or $60,000 in medical coverage. I’m not sure how much pre-delivery visits are going to cost, and I’m not sure how much a delivery is going to cost, so I’m thinking I need to play it safe and choose the $60,000 option. But then again, it might just cost more than those amounts. I don’t want to sacrifice care for cost.
- I get paid weekly (which I think is great btw) and my health care premium is about $55 a week to cover both me and my wife. If I choose the $30k option $65 will be taken out of my paycheck, but as soon as BabyGeeding is born $108 will be taken out. If I choose the $60k plan, then the weekly amount deducted is $81 pre-baby and $134 post-baby. Here’s the comparisons of all the plans if you are interested.
- No matter how I look at it, my health care costs have increased quite a bit with less coverage. It’s going to be time to put pencil to paper and work out some numbers to see what’s in our best interest. As of right now, I wish there was another health care option for us to choose, like a public option. Maybe I can find some supplement insurance to help out with things. It’s time to do some research.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink