Bag of Randomness
- Sometimes it’s the littlest things in life that makes me happy – such as taking DogGeeding on a car ride and seeing his ears turn into a set of wings.
- I saw a commercial yesterday for the Dallas U2 concert. It’s a bit funny that the venue is always referred to as “New Cowboys Stadium.” I bet a lot of tickets will have that name printed, but I wonder if or when an official name will be announced – sponsor or no sponsor.
- New political bumper sticker – “I’ll keep my guns and ammo, you can keep the change.” Hey, that even made me laugh.
- Old but new politcal bumper stickers – I saw a vehicle with a new shiny W 2004 bumper sticker. This picture doesn’t do it justice, but I could tell it was just placed on the car. I made up a story about how that sticker got placed on there. Basically, someone from The Island time traveled to 2009 but thinks it’s 2003.
- I’ve taken some bumper sticker pics in the past but have forgotten to post them. So here’s one that tells you to back off,
- I think Governor Good Hair got caught up in the moment during his tea party appearance the other day when he hinted toward succeeding.
- When I get together once a year with my old childhood and college friends for our scholarship meeting, I always feel like they are going to corner me and start an intervention.
- I like the idea of high speed trains, but I have a feeling the airline industry isn’t fond of the idea.
- I’m going to miss John Madden, and I’m thankful for the times he helped bring a father and son together.
- I hope the Cowboys don’t open their new stadium like the Yankees did theirs.
- I just learned that the Benny Hill music is actually called Yakety Sax.
- It’s time for me to roadtrip to Abilene.
This entry was posted in Goofy
. Bookmark the permalink