- The Diet Fork helps users eliminate over-indulgence while simultaneously creating a “chewing fitness.”
- The characteristics of the Diet Fork allow dieters to “scoop less” food during meals.
- Because of the design of the Diet Fork, dieters will eat slower, assisting in weight loss.
In this health-conscious society where people are constantly searching for a way to a healthier lifestyle — the Diet Fork is going to change they way we eat.
- Shorter and dulled teeth inhibiting user from grasping larger pieces of food at any one time
- Smaller triangular shaped surface area allowing dieter to hold less food than many other forks
- Uncomfortable grip compelling user to put fork down between bites, slowing the user’s eating speed
The Diet Fork is available in a 10 pack and retails for $8.95.