– I simply cannot imagine speaking what it must be like to speak at your spouse’s funeral.Â I found this quote very touching.
“I wish you could look in that casket because she’s so beautiful,” said Graham, clinging to his walker. “She was a wonderful woman.”Â Link
This part also made me smile:
“God bless all these grandchildren. Some of them I haven’t seen in a long time. Some of them I’ve never seen,” he said, drawing laughter from the audience. “Lots of love to everyone, and thank you.”
– I read thatÂ she requestedÂ to stop having nutrients placed in her feeding tube several days before her passing.Â I think even though the world doesn’t like to admit this, that is just another form of assisted suicide.Â Link
– Â She married a Baptist preacher, but she remained a lifelong Presbyterian.Â I have actually run into people that told me when people of two different Christian denominations wed, God will not bless the marriage since the couple is not equally yoked.
– Her coffin was built by inmates at Lousiana State Penitentiary.
– Billy is not far behind, and I bet he can’t wait.