On behalf of the male species, hereâ€™s my take on things that men wish women knew.
1. Express yourself.
2. Bare/tan shoulders are underrated.
3. If youâ€™re truly interested in us, please donâ€™t play hard to get.
4. Donâ€™t be afraid to ditch makeup. Natural is SEXIER.
5. We have a keen sense of imminent danger. It sounds like, â€œDo you think sheâ€™s pretty?â€
6. We crave hugs and hand-fiddling, no, it doesnâ€™t always have to lead to sex.
7. If I offer my help while youâ€™re getting ready, it means youâ€™re late.
8. We lie to make you feel good, donâ€™t be angry about it, you werenâ€™t looking for the truth anyway.
9. Stop putting streaks or screwing up your hair. And no old-lady hairstyle, PLEASE.
10. Anytime you cook for us, weâ€™re happy. Weâ€™re suckers that way.