- Bryan B.: If the XFL is spending that kind of money renovating stadiums, I’ll be surprised if it lasts more...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Parking issue also a hot button at our House of Worship. Folks seem to be in a big hurry to commune...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: September 2019
Within a month, two of my friends have moved to the Austin area for different reasons. I’m a bit envious, a new chapter in life and a change in setting sounds fun and adventurous. It always throws me off when … Continue reading
Brisket is king in Texas. Wagyu is the pinnacle of steak. There was a chance to combine the two for the expert meat smoker. Fewer than 50 of these rare delicacies were available for import into the US and cut … Continue reading
Apparently the substitute teacher in BoyGeeding’s class doesn’t like for him to shorten his name on any of his paperwork. If you are a local and totally out of date night ideas, here is something new to try (at least … Continue reading
We had a technician doing some small repairs on our CT and I asked if he could take it for a spin while it was undressed. So big forces at play here. Imagine how important it is to balance the … Continue reading
I spotted this truck on the way to our school’s fall festival. I couldn’t decide if he lives such a blessed life he can’t find anything to gripe about so he decided to focus all his attention and energy on … Continue reading
I just signed up for another three years of website hosting, so you’ll probably have me around for at least that long. BoyGeeding’s protective cup arrived in the mail yesterday. I opened the package and just left it on the … Continue reading
T. Boone Pickens died yesterday. Ross Perot died a few months ago. I wonder how many other Dallas billionaires will die this year. Yesterday I kept seeing the misleading fact that T. Boone Pickens was the first baby born in … Continue reading
The 1984 film Splash was on television last night. WifeGeeding claims not only has she never seen it, but she’s never heard about it. Sometimes, I think she’s had the most unfortunate pop-culture youth experience of anyone born in the late … Continue reading
WifeGeeding helped with a funeral which was held at our church on Sunday during the Cowboys game. I’m not sure I’ve heard of a funeral being scheduled on a Sunday before. And in these parts, certainly not during the NFL … Continue reading