- Usually, I could easily tell you the name of the White House Press Secretary since they were always delivering the news. I can’t name the person who now occupies that role because I don’t think there’s been a press briefing under her watch. But, I do see that she tweets every now and then.
- Airline introduces baby seat map to allow passengers to avoid infants
- A former Texas judge is sentenced for accepting cash bribes stashed in beer boxes
- A teacher has apologized for telling students to write captions for photos of freed slaves and to ‘make it funny’
- The teacher at J.W. Dodd Middle School instructed three eighth-grade classes to write captions for the images of Reconstruction-era sharecroppers, telling students to “make it funny,” and “don’t bore me,” according to a statement from Freeport Public Schools Superintendent Kishore Kuncham.
- The Atlantic – Three Decades Ago, America Lost Its Religion. Why? – “Not religious” has become a specific American identity—one that distinguishes secular, liberal whites from the conservative, evangelical right.
- Male clergy reading actual comments shared by parishioners to female clergy
- The Font That Makes Everyone Read Faster – Cheddar Explains
Looking For Something?
Recently Came From