- Bryan B.: If the XFL is spending that kind of money renovating stadiums, I’ll be surprised if it lasts more...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Parking issue also a hot button at our House of Worship. Folks seem to be in a big hurry to commune...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 August 27, 2009
Who didn’t have a clue what a Trapper Keeper was last week.
A year ago, Utah’s governor instituted a 4-day, 10-hour-a-day workweek for some 17,000 state employees—and the results so far show big benefits. Full Article
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – It is one thing to trust in God, but quite another to be ordered to rely on protection from above during national emergencies, a judge has ruled. Franklin Circuit Judge Thomas Wingate said in Wednesday’s decision that … Continue reading
We are in no way associated with Twitter. This is simply a novelty website where we thought it would be funny to have a minimum character requirement for public posts and see what people did with it. What can you … Continue reading
Does Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger have a deal for you. His plans to cut up the state’s credit cards didn’t go so well, and voters gave the thumbs-down to his bid to shackle government spending. No matter. In his latest effort … Continue reading
According to Japanese biologists, defects in their microgravity embryos suggest that “fertilization can occur normally” in space, but standard Earth gravity may be needed for embryo development. The experiment, published Tuesday in Public Library of Science ONE, is the latest … Continue reading