- John Mackovic: – At first glance, it looked like you wore a Landry-style grey fedora to the game. – I...
- Ben W.: That employee exhibits a remarkable lack of urgency. Which begs the question…how often does this...
- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
- Rob: Keith, I don't want to spark any type of debate, but does Dr Jeffress' quote bring reincarnation into...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 December 7, 2007
A reader sent me this link and told me I was ranked #7. It says I joined this thing on 04/30/2006.Â I vaguely remember doing so, but haven’t kept track of it.Â Either way, it was a nice surprise.
My third Christmas card came in the mail today and itâ€™s from Nathan and Nancy ofÂ New York CityÂ – they were nice enough to mention that they made a donation to help fight lupus.Â With a total of three cards, thatâ€™s … Continue reading
Donald Trump denied reports that he’d left a waiter a $10,000 tip at a California restaurant earlier in the week, Page Six said Friday. “This was done by the stupid restaurant to get publicity,” Trump told the New York Post, … Continue reading
01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don’t know, but he left this behind. What did he leave … Continue reading
In a decision Friday, a federal judge in Detroit put faith-based drug and alcohol treatment programs on notice that mixing religion and rehabilitation can be a recipe for violating the U.S. Constitution. The decision came in a lawsuit filed by … Continue reading
When nature calls…With just seconds left in regulation and K-State lined up to inbound the ball and run a last second play, Bill Walker was overcome with an urge too strong to control. he stepped to the sideline and relieved … Continue reading
I’m really just posting this because I really like the song. However, his guitar playing skills crack me up.
Over the course of many years, we come to believe certain things to be historical facts when in fact, they are not. These historical errors have passed down through the ages and continue to mislead people. Therefore, we are now … Continue reading
Santaâ€™s Magic Christmas Ornament lets you actually blow out all the lights on your Christmas tree and turns them back on with a press of a button. Watch with amazement as friends and family turn off the Christmas tree lights … Continue reading