- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 June 27, 2007
I needed to send out a reminder about a game of kickball between two Bible Communities at my church.Â A simple email would have sufficed, but WifeGeeding and I decided to make a silly video.
Here is the Executed Offenders list.Â It goes back as far as 1982 with a total of 397 executions.Â Â Their last statements are included.Â It appears the youngest age of execution is 26. This link provides you with gender and … Continue reading
I think I’m sticking with my Treo.
Free movies at Victory Park: Catch movies on three big screens at Victory Park on Tuesdays through Sept. 25. Want to dine while you watch? You could make a reservation to check out the on-screen action from the patios at … Continue reading
So I’m at the microwave area at my place of employment warming up my Fajita Chicken Supremem from Weight Watchers when a friend decides to strike up a conversation with me. He mentioned he saw on the news the other … Continue reading
Watch the video here.Â (Thanks, Jimi)