- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 June 27, 2007
I needed to send out a reminder about a game of kickball between two Bible Communities at my church.Â A simple email would have sufficed, but WifeGeeding and I decided to make a silly video.
Here is the Executed Offenders list.Â It goes back as far as 1982 with a total of 397 executions.Â Â Their last statements are included.Â It appears the youngest age of execution is 26. This link provides you with gender and … Continue reading
I think I’m sticking with my Treo.
Free movies at Victory Park: Catch movies on three big screens at Victory Park on Tuesdays through Sept. 25. Want to dine while you watch? You could make a reservation to check out the on-screen action from the patios at … Continue reading
So I’m at the microwave area at my place of employment warming up my Fajita Chicken Supremem from Weight Watchers when a friend decides to strike up a conversation with me. He mentioned he saw on the news the other … Continue reading
Watch the video here.Â (Thanks, Jimi)