- DF of LL: RE: NFL Trivia The only NFL team associated with New York that actually play their games in New York are...
- Geeding: I don’t recall him going into the bar, I think you’re correct.
- John Mackovic: In the final version of the movie, Chewie didn't go into the bar, did he?
- John Mackovic: – If you have Directv, you need to have an antenna for backup. – About that sports trivia...
- Paul: When the weather alert comes on my TV screen I engage the Closed Captions and I am able to read the dialog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 June 27, 2007
I needed to send out a reminder about a game of kickball between two Bible Communities at my church.Â A simple email would have sufficed, but WifeGeeding and I decided to make a silly video.
Here is the Executed Offenders list.Â It goes back as far as 1982 with a total of 397 executions.Â Â Their last statements are included.Â It appears the youngest age of execution is 26. This link provides you with gender and … Continue reading
I think I’m sticking with my Treo.
Free movies at Victory Park: Catch movies on three big screens at Victory Park on Tuesdays through Sept. 25. Want to dine while you watch? You could make a reservation to check out the on-screen action from the patios at … Continue reading
So I’m at the microwave area at my place of employment warming up my Fajita Chicken Supremem from Weight Watchers when a friend decides to strike up a conversation with me. He mentioned he saw on the news the other … Continue reading
Watch the video here.Â (Thanks, Jimi)