- Uppercase Matt: Both this article and the comment by "Bryan" give a good perspective on viewing the Baylor...
- towski: You are forgiven, but only because I was in Houston and did not get to read it yesterday.
- Old FF Dork: On Saturday I am having my 25th annual FF draft with guys I went to high school with in 1986
- John Mackovic: Kobe may be right, but his ego and $25 million salary is really hurting the team. If he wanted to win,...
- John Mackovic: Stupid tariffs on imported sugar costing jobs and giving us inferior, corn syrup-sweetened soda.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 June 27, 2007
I needed to send out a reminder about a game of kickball between two Bible Communities at my church.Â A simple email would have sufficed, but WifeGeeding and I decided to make a silly video.
Here is the Executed Offenders list.Â It goes back as far as 1982 with a total of 397 executions.Â Â Their last statements are included.Â It appears the youngest age of execution is 26. This link provides you with gender and … Continue reading
I think I’m sticking with my Treo.
Free movies at Victory Park: Catch movies on three big screens at Victory Park on Tuesdays through Sept. 25. Want to dine while you watch? You could make a reservation to check out the on-screen action from the patios at … Continue reading
So I’m at the microwave area at my place of employment warming up my Fajita Chicken Supremem from Weight Watchers when a friend decides to strike up a conversation with me. He mentioned he saw on the news the other … Continue reading
Watch the video here.Â (Thanks, Jimi)