- Watec 902b: Your blog is fantastic. I read your blog. And i wish to read this again and again
- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 June 27, 2007
I needed to send out a reminder about a game of kickball between two Bible Communities at my church.Â A simple email would have sufficed, but WifeGeeding and I decided to make a silly video.
Here is the Executed Offenders list.Â It goes back as far as 1982 with a total of 397 executions.Â Â Their last statements are included.Â It appears the youngest age of execution is 26. This link provides you with gender and … Continue reading
I think I’m sticking with my Treo.
Free movies at Victory Park: Catch movies on three big screens at Victory Park on Tuesdays through Sept. 25. Want to dine while you watch? You could make a reservation to check out the on-screen action from the patios at … Continue reading
So I’m at the microwave area at my place of employment warming up my Fajita Chicken Supremem from Weight Watchers when a friend decides to strike up a conversation with me. He mentioned he saw on the news the other … Continue reading
Watch the video here.Â (Thanks, Jimi)