- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 February 13, 2007
Julie Elgar is a lawyer that keeps a blog that breaks down each episode of the NBC show The Office from aÂ corporate liabilty point of view.Â I consider the idea of this blog pure greatness. Read her blog here.
A Tampon Flower BouquetÂ – The perfect Valentines Day gift.
Find the instructions hereÂ and watch a video of it in actionÂ here.
Like the ubiquitous candy “conversation” hearts, “BitterSweets(tm)” are made of flavored, chalky-tasting sugar and sport a message on their face. But unlike other candy hearts, ours are stamped with bitter musings and mockeries perfectly suited to the dejected spirits of … Continue reading
Because we watch vidoes like this in our lessons and no one is offended. We are mature and rational enough to discuss the overall point the creators of the video were making.
This test is based on how cool you were in high school.Â It shows what crowd you ran with, etc. and is still pretty accurate.Â Take the test here. (Thanks, Tracy)
When Harry Met Salley – The Horror RemixÂ Warning – Some F-bombs are dropped, and of course, you know ‘that scene’ is included.