- John Mackovic: – I always thought it was kind of strange that Donnie Nelson stayed with the Mavericks after...
- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 July 24, 2006
If you’ve chosen cremation over burial, then the Eternal Ascent Society can provide a most memorable form of closure.Your loved one or pet can now be safely transported to the heavens in a giant helium-filled balloon, only from the Eternal … Continue reading
then The Daily Puppy might be for you.
I’m sure his ego hurts more than his body. Watch the video here. Â
Watch the video here.
AUSTIN, Texas â€” There’s a new high-tech version of the tooth fairy, but some scientists aren’t ready to bite. Austin-based start-up company BioEden has opened the nation’s first baby tooth bank, which harvests and freezes stem cells from a tooth’s … Continue reading
If you are looking for a fantastic fun day out for all the Family, Diggerland is a unique adventure park where children and adults can drive real diggers and so much more. Link
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop ?? The world may never know.Â Link
All in about 10 minutes. PartÂ One PartÂ Two Â
Loose for lose It’s for its (or god forbid, its’) They’re for their for there i.e. for e.g. Effect for affect You’re for your Different than for different from Lay for lie Then for than Could of, would of for … Continue reading
The earth is over 5 billion years old. Life first originated in the oceans 3.4 billion years ago. The dinosaurs died out 65 million years in the past. Human recorded history stretches back 10,000 years in time. These numbers are … Continue reading