- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 July 24, 2006
If you’ve chosen cremation over burial, then the Eternal Ascent Society can provide a most memorable form of closure.Your loved one or pet can now be safely transported to the heavens in a giant helium-filled balloon, only from the Eternal … Continue reading
then The Daily Puppy might be for you.
I’m sure his ego hurts more than his body. Watch the video here. Â
Watch the video here.
AUSTIN, Texas â€” There’s a new high-tech version of the tooth fairy, but some scientists aren’t ready to bite. Austin-based start-up company BioEden has opened the nation’s first baby tooth bank, which harvests and freezes stem cells from a tooth’s … Continue reading
If you are looking for a fantastic fun day out for all the Family, Diggerland is a unique adventure park where children and adults can drive real diggers and so much more. Link
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop ?? The world may never know.Â Link
All in about 10 minutes. PartÂ One PartÂ Two Â
Loose for lose It’s for its (or god forbid, its’) They’re for their for there i.e. for e.g. Effect for affect You’re for your Different than for different from Lay for lie Then for than Could of, would of for … Continue reading
The earth is over 5 billion years old. Life first originated in the oceans 3.4 billion years ago. The dinosaurs died out 65 million years in the past. Human recorded history stretches back 10,000 years in time. These numbers are … Continue reading