- Presidents and VPs (and their staff) should be more careful with classified docs.
- Biden sure did get beat up yesterday. I’ve expressed concern about his age before. I thought it was interesting that the special counsel thought he would present himself as a sympathetic elderly man. To me, that’s not his personality, he’s too much a smart-ass and prideful. As for not remembering the dates of when he was VP and his son’s death, I’d just like to know how the question was asked. It’s one thing if the question was asked in years versus DD/MM/YYYY. For instance, I can’t automatically recall the death of my parents either in years or a specific date, it’s one of those things I don’t want to think about.
- It’s well known that the Super Bowl halftime performer isn’t paid. The exposure they get is much more. But I never thought about it broken down like this and in these terms.
- The NFL signs a $50M sponsorship deal. This year, it’s Apple. Artists get a ~$15 million production budget which covers 2,000 to 3,000 part-time workers, including set design, security, dancers, and marketing.
- The Super Bowl is watched by 115 million people. Brands will spend $7 million for 30-second commercials during this year’s game, yet Usher will receive an uninterrupted 13-minute commercial for free, a $182 million value.
- Medical billing is such a racket. I received a bill several weeks ago for $650. I held off on it because I already met my deductible and out-of-pocket maximum and figured insurance just hasn’t yet paid. Yesterday, I received a phone call asking for payment of the full amount. I told them I’d check into it. Today, I called the insurance company to verify things on their end. Then I called the company I received the bill from and they told me not to worry about it because they received a check from the insurance company ten days ago.
- I’m telling you, it’s nothing more than guerilla marketing.
The end is near pic.twitter.com/7sqFa9QdNW
— NO CONTEXT HUMANS (@HumansNoContext) February 7, 2024
- It wasn’t said word for word, and I disagree with it, but I had a person tell me I was responsible for other people’s ignorance.
- A fault of mine I’ve recently identified is that I feel the need to provide context to whatever I’m talking about. I need to work on understanding that I don’t always need to paint the whole picture and recognize the moments when there’s no need to paint or even bring out a picture. I guess what I’m saying, less is more.
- My gosh, this is impressive. Aliens maybe? Seriously, if I were a judge, I’d let the thieves (if they can find them) go immediately, high-five them on the way out, give them a pat on the bottom like a coach, and slow cap as they exit the door. My guess is it was some bubba in a Ford Ranger.Brazen Thieves Steal 200-Foot Tall Radio Tower in Alabama
“When he arrived, he called me Friday and said, ‘The tower is gone.’ I said, ‘What do you mean the tower is gone? Are you sure you are at the right place?’ you know. He said, ‘The tower is gone. There is wires everywhere, and it is gone.’”
- Humble in defeat.
Horrible take!! Myles was the better player!! Reality of the situation ! Myles Faced way more double teams and affect on qbs! Fans please stop looking at stats and look at film please!! https://t.co/neF8LwtfKk
— Micah Parsons (@MicahhParsons11) February 9, 2024
- This photo of Brock Purdy looks like he’s a kid modeling for the Sears catalog.