- Missouri Rule Change Would Allow Senators to Challenge Each Other to a Duel
Not many things better than a great atmosphere at a College Basketball game @BarstoolZaga
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) January 26, 2024
- Isn’t this a form of cancel culture conservative Christians are worried about?
- Iowa bill would require teachers, students to sing national anthem at school every day
- In 2021, state lawmakers required all Iowa students to recite the pledge of allegiance at school. Now, some Iowa House Republicans want to take that a step further and require students to study and sing “The Star-Spangled Banner.” House Study Bill 587 would require all public school students and teachers to sing at least one verse of the national anthem every day. There is an option to opt out, but everyone would still be required to stand.
- If a teacher does not want to sing the national anthem, they would be required to find someone else to lead their class in singing it.
- If you were a bit confused about the “enlarge our territory” part, it’s from the prayer of Jabez which was extremely popular about 20 years ago.
Last March: Activist David Barton advises a crowd in North Texas—including the school board president in Southlake—to restore Christian prayer at school events in the hopes of drawing a lawsuit.
This week in Southlake: "Oh Lord … enlarge our territory … in Jesus name, amen." pic.twitter.com/tlV1jVB4b4
— Mike Hixenbaugh (@Mike_Hixenbaugh) January 25, 2024
- I wish I could embed this video, but the Twitter account owner has enabled the settings that don’t allow it. However, this man and his wife get out of their minivan, insult the driver, and reach inside in an attempt to grab his phone.
But I bet he wasn’t counting on the driver to be the size of a mountain.
As the man cowers away, his sons thank the mountain for not squashing their idiot father.