- The following Monday without the kids is always brutal to get through. I’d share more, but don’t want to give “the enemy” any ammo to take the kids away from me, again.
- The article doesn’t mention if the Austin area buyer is getting any compensation – An ancient Roman bust purchased for $34.99 at Texas Goodwill is headed back to Germany
- The first time I heard of people putting pronouns in their signature I was happy because I worked with so many people overseas I couldn’t tell if they were male or female from only their names.
- I really don’t like my rental house or the neighborhood it’s in, but I decided to renew my lease for another two years for a couple of reasons. First, I simply don’t want to pack up all my stuff and move it again. I miss owning a home and having that feeling that I’m staying put and don’t have to pack or move furniture. Second, the house is almost exactly between my children’s school (it’s K-12, so they won’t be changing campuses) and where XWifeGeeding lives, it’s like a four or five-minute drive to either place. Like a good renter, I’ve reported all maintenance issues, and a lot of them have been foundation related, like when a pipe burst in the garage on the night of Christmas Eve, and none of the bedroom doors shut anymore. Now, they want to fix the foundation, which I find perfectly reasonable. What I don’t like is that want me to do, move everything out of three rooms for two or three days. First, I just had back surgery. Second, one main reason I renewed my lease was so I wouldn’t have to move a darn thing. A hundred bucks for the inconvenience doesn’t feel respectful. I’m in a bit of a back-and-forth with the property manager, letting them know why I renewed my lease and my recent back surgery. So far, he’s agreed to send one man to help me move stuff. I’d appreciate any substantive advice.
Any advice/thoughts on this suspicious email I received yesterday regarding the domain/website I own? pic.twitter.com/xGhncGLgMS
— BagOfNothing (@bagofnothing) April 25, 2023
- So far, this is the only snippet of what it will look like inside the sphere in Las Vegas U2 will be playing.
Ready for the laughing gas
Ready for what's next
Ready to duck
Ready to dive
Ready to say
I'm glad to be alive
Ready for the push#U2Sphere @U2Community #AchtungBaby pic.twitter.com/4WtiPBdrDY
— U2lyric (@U2lyric) April 25, 2023
Fact is, the @U2 fanclub members will most likely purchase all available GA tickets, so this is the band looking out for their fans in the way the fans look out for each other. This is a welcome and much needed improvement! #U2xsphere #U2sphere https://t.co/PmDoodfvqG pic.twitter.com/zrQau5OeUy
— Sherry (@atu2comSherry) April 24, 2023