- Claritin annoys me with their commercial which plays It’s The Most Wonderful Time of The Year. It’s post Christmas, stop with the holiday music.
- Other than my children, I’ve had less than five people visit me at my current house. Truth be told, I’m too embarrassed to have anyone over.
- 13 Therapists Share Why They Go to Therapy
- Customers now face a radically different tipping culture compared to a few years ago
- Around 48% of quick-service restaurants like Starbucks, Panera and McDonald’s now give customers the option to tip, according to data released this month from Toast, a restaurant management software company. That’s up from 38% in 2020.
- People are tipping less in part because of inflation, experts say. They are also overwhelmed with the number of places that give them the option to tip with a card on an iPad, leading people to be less generous.
- So who the heck picked Waco to host the rally during the 30th anniversary of the Waco Siege? Lt. Gov@DanPatrick said he did it.
- Look Up in the Sky on Tuesday Night to See 5 Planets
- Tuesday night will be the best opportunity to see five planets lined up in the sky with the naked eye. Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Uranus should be visible even in areas with light pollution just after sunset—“kind of like pearls on a necklace,”
- This Burned-out Texas Teacher Unseated His School Board President
- What a thoughtful gift students gave one teacher.
The best thing my students ever gave me. I thought they were just really diligent note-takers the whole semester, but it turns out they were compiling a book of all the craziest things I'd said, all *very much* out of context. It's 152 pages long. pic.twitter.com/9ACboXXoiz
— Joseph Fasano (@Joseph_Fasano_) March 23, 2023