- The Muppets had one heck of an iconic lineup.
- If my memory serves me correct, it was not uncommon for my fellow high schoolers to display a rifle on a gun rack in their truck. This would be the early to mid 90’s.
- Dipping was pretty common for those guys back then. I hated it when they emptied their dip in the water fountain.
- I was so worried about being called a ball hog and loved Magic Johnson’s passing so much, I only shot the ball six times in junior high. If I had a do-over, I’d take more shots.
- Per Snopes, in 1971, the Texas legislature unanimously passed a resolution honoring “Boston Strangler” Albert DeSalvo for his work in “population control.” Representative Tom Moore Jr. introduced the bill to prove that they pass legislation with no due diligence given to researching the issues beforehand.
- Yesterday on LiberallyLean, he made a post about the Truck Yard coming to Alliance Town Center and thought the concept was odd. I’ve enjoyed taking my family to both the Deep(er) Ellum and The Colony
Trophy Clublocations. They are also a great first date place. One of my close friends was an investor. He’s from the Philadelphia area and was responsible for all locations having a proper cheesesteak. According to him, you don’t use provolone, you use white American cheese. Here’s a photo BoyGeeding and DaughterGeeding playing each other on a giant chess board at the Trophy Club location. The venue starts to kick kids out starting at 9 PM.
- Stephen Colbert to Adapt One of George R.R. Martin’s Favorite Books Into TV Series
- Twitter auctioned off office supplies, including a pizza oven and neon bird sign
- RNC loses complaint claiming Gmail spam filter is biased against Republicans
- Police dog in Wyandotte accused of stealing fellow officer’s lunch – “Stealing is not only a crime, but it is morally wrong too,” the Wyandotte Police Department said in a Facebook post.
- I thought all of the comments about the new King memorial in Boston were unfair, then I saw this.
Clearly they didn’t look at every angle of the MLK sculpture in Boston before unveiling it 😳…that’s wild pic.twitter.com/e1zr0uBuy4
— Wu-Tang is for the Children (@WUTangKids) January 17, 2023