- I wish I could read lips.
- I’ve started to read the Bono autobiography. It’s so neat to take a trip inside his head.
- His emphasizes his relationship with Christ and his overall spirituality a lot more than I expected. He describes prayer as us drifting on a row boat and casting a rope to the shore and being pulled in.
- The schools in his neighborhood would name themselves after people of cities in the Bible. So, you would have something like the Ephesians playing the Corinthians in soccer.
- It’s well known his father was Catholic and his mother protestant. Each attended a separate church. But what I found interesting was that both churches shared the same name. For instance, both were called St. Canice’s.
- The man is 90-years-old and still at it – John Williams Pens New Theme for ESPN’s College Football Championship – “Of Grit and Glory” will debut Monday night when TCU square off against Georgia.
- Mel Gibson’s Passion of the Christ Sequel ‘Resurrection’ to Begin Production This Spring
- Resurrection’ would focus on the twenty-four hours encompassing Jesus’ passion and the events that occurred three days between his crucifixion and resurrection. The cast will star Jim Caviezel who will reprise the role of Jesus, Maia Morgenstern as Mary, Christo Jivkov as John, and Francesco De Vito as Peter.
- I’m somewhat interested in the Night Court reboot. Melissa Rauch plays the daughter of Harry Stone and is the new judge. It premieres on NBC on Tuesday, January 17. It’s a shame that both Markie Post and Harry Anderson are gone. I always got a kick out of how Post’s character was obsessed with the British Royal Family, which would make for some timely jokes now. I wonder if Bull (Richard Moll) will make an appearance. He turns 80 next week. Per IMDB, he hasn’t worked since 2018. If you ever wondered exactly how tall he is, he’s 6′ 8″.
- I think I’m going to read Prince Harry’s new book.
- I wish I could read this article but it’s behind a paywall – How Bono’s daughters, Eve and Jordan Hewson, grew up on tour
- Great Salt Lake will disappear in 5 years without massive ‘emergency rescue,’ scientists say
- The first thing I think about when I hear “Great Salt Lake” is Alton Brown. He was the judge on some cooking show and answered a question with a condescending, “All salt is sea salt.” I sat back in my chair and pondered that for a while, and concluded he’s wrong since we can get salt from the Great Salt Lake.
- In one of the more humorous events of the Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln politely rejected an offer of elephants from the King of Siam.
- The 16-year-old version of me would have put this on my Grand Am in a heartbeat. It would be one step closer to me becoming Michael Knight and my car becoming KITT.
Omg this Car LED HOOD LIGHT makes me feel like I'm driving a Transformer! 😍🤖 '
✅Fits on all vehicles even large trucks.
— Butu (@butushop) December 2, 2022