- Sometime I can spell I word correctly, but no matter long I look at it, and even look to see if it’s spelled correctly, it just looks wrong.
- It was heartwarming watching BoyGeeding ask and receive help from DaughterGeeding a PowerPoint presentation that is due this week.
- WFAA had a story about the Baker Hotel and it’s ghosts. This line about the ghosts being friendly gave me a chuckle:
- “They’re just good people, now they’re good ghosts,” he said. “Why you gonna scare us off if we’re here fixing up your house?”
- The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special commercial had me literally laughing out loud, especially when you see who makes a special appearance. It helps if you are somewhat familiar with the history of Quill. It almost makes me want to look forward to the holidays, but I don’t see myself enjoying them any year soon.
- Death at Shotgun Willie’s delays trial about death at Shotgun Willie’s
- A Secret Writers Room, a Rising Scribe and a Post-‘Skywalker’ Timeline: A Look Inside Damon Lindelof’s ’Star Wars’ Movie
- Attorney who fought Florida helmet laws died in motorcycle crash while not wearing one
- Airline launches lottery to entice more passengers to sit in the middle seat
- Virgin Australia has just launched the Middle Seat Lottery, a special raffle worth about AUD230,000 (or $145,000). And it’s only open to those who sit in the middle seat — voluntarily or involuntarily — during a flight. Each week, a different prize will be awarded to the winner of a lucky draw.
- “Now we’re giving our loyal guests the opportunity to win from a prize pool valued at over $230,000 for simply sitting in a middle seat.”
- Life goals – ‘World’s dirtiest man’ dies in Iran at 94 a few months after first wash – ‘Amou Haji’, who did not bathe for half a century, reportedly ate roadkill and smoked pipe filled with animal excrement
- ‘I chose God’: Hobby Lobby CEO says he’s giving away company
- In an opinion piece published Friday on Fox News, Green said his decision follows other company leaders like Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard, who recently handed his ownership to a trust and environmental non-profit organization.
- Green explained he didn’t want to pass down ownership to his children and grandchildren because it “didn’t seem fair to me that I might change or even ruin the future of grandchildren who had not even been born yet.”
- I can’t get over how strong automobile windows are.
The man became unconscious while driving on the highway and these people tried to stop his car and help him
— Tansu YEĞEN (@TansuYegen) October 25, 2022
- Mark Cuban’s brother early voted with the former president who lives in the area.
Kind of a cool moment waiting in line to vote. George W Bush was a few people ahead of me. I was wearing my "Party Sober" T-shirt. He said, "Do you party sober" I said, "Yes I do Mr. President." He said, "So do I"
— Brian Cuban (@bcuban) October 24, 2022