- I used my laser to make this coaster for my friend named Richard Bone.
- One of my newer friends said this to me and it became my mantra for the day, “We can’t be everything to everyone all the time.”
- All of my closest friends with the exception of two are going through a midlife crisis. And to think I used to make fun of such a thing and doubted its existence. The struggle is real. One of the things which makes it suck is that it’s a surprise you never would imagine. You think you’ve planned for these type of events, but it comes up a bites ya.
- I was wrong about the toaster oven. It’s a fantastic piece of machinery.
- I hear Gov. Abbott’s wife on The TICKET so much I’m beginning to think she’s the new board op.
- Be a good neighbor – Neighbor Can’t Stand Kids Playing Outside At 6:45 AM, Asks If They Should Contact The Council
- There’s a part of me that’s thankful East Texas is no longer a major part of my life – A Fundamentalist East Texas Church Bought a Sawmill. Injuries and Child Labor Violations Began to Pile Up.
- British Family Goes To Universal Studios, Leaves Speechless After Spending $1,113 In A Single Day – Recently, mom and marketing coach Miranda Pierce from the UK shared how much a one-day trip to Universal Studios Florida for her family of four set them back
- Heck of a headline – Speeding woman on cocaine kills drunk driver high on meth in North Las Vegas
- I only spent a few minutes outside yesterday and was eaten alive by mosquitos.
- Texas sees historic 26 percent surge in tax revenue as inflation soars – Only five times since 1988 has the increase been in the double digits.
- Florida arrested felons for election fraud. It also gave them voter IDs.
- I wonder how much the kids and patients appreciate the attention.
Ok who’s cutting onions in here?! pic.twitter.com/cD0L8hAZmS
— TodayInSports Co. (@TodayInSportsCo) September 6, 2022
— H0W_THlNGS_W0RK (@wowinteresting8) September 6, 2022
Starlink satellites seen traveling over Hiroshima, Japan this morning 😲
— Latest in space (@latestinspace) September 6, 2022
That winning pass was beautiful. Look at the placement. over the shoulder, no way for the defense to touch it. It might be the most perfect pass I've seen in high school football. https://t.co/jLWzChlEWr
— BagOfNothing (@bagofnothing) September 5, 2022