- The best tacos are breakfast tacos.
- I miss the feeling of owning my own home. Not only do I miss doing projects around the house, I miss that feeling knowing I’m not going to have to pack everything up and haul it out one day.
- I’m glad to hear that the actress who plays Kim Wexler in Better Call Saul is once again teaming up with the series creator – Vince Gilligan’s Next Series Starring Rhea Seehorn Lands At Apple TV+ With Two-Season Order
- Last night, my date and I decided to end the evening something closer to four hours instead of five this time. She’s a phenomenal woman, but I’m sensing a lack of chemistry.
- I don’t know why some people take college football so seriously – A University of Utah student was arrested Wednesday after police say she threatened to detonate a nuclear reactor if the Utes football team didn’t win on Saturday.
- A lot of folks are upset the media isn’t covering Brett Favre embezzling millions of dollars from a state welfare fund. I get that. Most of the complaints are comparing his actions to active NFL players. I’ll just say active players always garner more attention than retired players, unless it’s an OJ situation.
- Just another crappy story – Fecal philanthropist donates poop to save lives – Donors are compensated $50 per drop-off to cover parking and travel expenses.
- Abbott lead over O’Rourke widens as voters focus on immigration over abortion
- Nazi sympathizer and Army reservist who stormed the Capitol sentenced to 4 years in Jan. 6 case
- There’s no doubt in my mind this is the happiest moment in her life.
What a sweet bride. 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/PMsO1dWYAB
— Figen (@TheFigennn) September 22, 2022
I bet she also made eye contact with her fiancé as she walked down the aisle.