- I got a kick out of listening to Why Today Doesn’t Suck on The TICKET yesterday. They hold the segment every day. Listeners (P1s) write in asking the radio personalities to recognize birthdays and such. One woman asked the guys to recognize her ex-husband. They were married for 20 years, were both P1s, and in her words, “raised P1 children.” To my ex-wife’s credit, she did write in one year, and even had Bob plug this website. That may have been the best birthday present she ever gave me.
- For you developers out there. I’m trying to create some Selenium test cases using Python 3.30. But before I can run any test cases, I just need to get my PC to work with Python using PyCharm. Python works likes it’s supposed to using PyCharm, and I’ve verified Selenium is installed. It was installed using the command prompt. But I’m having trouble using PyCharm to install the Selenium webdriver. Here’s my code and the error I keep getting. I’m guessing I have something stored in the wrong area and I’m making it look for something that is somewhere else.
- I’m looking forward to this, I love it when filmmakers go old school and use practical effects – ‘Andor’ Built an Entire Outdoor City with Practical Effects, Limited CGI for ‘Star Wars’ Series
- I thought our society advanced enough not to have to worry about book bans and book burnings. Well, I’m wrong.
Have a translation of the Bible other the King James Version? A church in Watauga, Texas is happy to burn ‘em. Read scripture in the original Hebrew, Greek or Aramaic and they’d just as soon see you burn you, too. https://t.co/iKMlArOzqz
— Jody Dean (@DFWJodyDean) August 30, 2022
- This could be nothing, or it could be the tip of the iceberg.
Matt Chandler met his wife when she was a high school camp student and he was the camp pastor. pic.twitter.com/gE0Py1JZk9
— Amy Smith (@watchkeep) August 30, 2022