- I really like the way this photo of BoyGeeding playing in the rain came out. It would look better if his face was a bit more in focus; otherwise, I think it’s cool.
- DaughterGeeding was going through some of my old things and found a Cowboys XXVII Super Bowl shirt. It was one of my favorites. She asked if she could have it. I said sure. She said, “Thanks, I love vintage clothing.” I’m not sure what made me feel worse. That I felt old in the moment, or that I realized the Cowboys haven’t been to an NFC championship game in 16 years.
- I really miss owning a home and doing DIY projects. I can’t even bring myself to watch any of those home improvement shows. Watching cool things I can no longer do is torturous. Not too long ago, I caught myself saying, “God, I wish I could own a home again.” I didn’t mean it as a prayer, but in my overthinking ways, thought it could have come across as a prayer. And that got me thinking about how I used to feel comfortable praying like that. It’s hard for me to pray like that now. I compare my desires of the heart to the genuine need of the poor, sick, and neglected, I feel more comfortable thanking God I had the opportunity to own a house and my dreams of being a husband and father came true. You have no idea how much it meant to me to bring my children home to a house as opposed to apartment. As much as I would like to pray that one day God would allow me to own a house again, it just seems too selfish of a prayer. The same thing goes for a desire to be a husband or being loved again. I had something so many others never get to experience. It just sounds selfish praying to have something so fantastic again. I feel I just need to be grateful for what I had than anything I want for the future.
- I’m sure we all agree The Munsters were better watched in black and white than in color.
- Wayfair lays off 400 Boston employees, citing optimistic sales projections
- The Dallas Morning News – Texas, Georgia, Florida leaders blame inflation on Biden, but it’s worse in their states – Despite Gov. Greg Abbott’s constant criticism of Dems, inflation rates higher in Dallas and Houston than much of the rest of the nation.
- You’d think this sort of thing would happen in Texas or Florida – Video shows day in court when West Virginia judge pulled out gun
- This old man has some skills:
When you deeply know the Physics. pic.twitter.com/rMmOBF7tZV
— World's Amazing Things (@HanaBici72) August 20, 2022
To be remembered, be the best and put a smile on people’s faces pic.twitter.com/t3yaI2tYq4
— Vala Afshar (@ValaAfshar) August 19, 2022
Hold up… pic.twitter.com/R5KKp2wmHl
— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) August 20, 2022