- Yesterday was the last day of school for my kids. I asked if teachers talked about the shooting in Uvalde. Not a single teacher. I thought singe most of the victims were in fourth grade, my son’s fourth grade class would have mentioned it. That’s a tough one to handle, and I’m not sure how I would have handled it if I were a teacher. So, no gripes or complaints on my end.
- Sometimes, after these tragedies, you simply want your kids around, just to hear them in the background, to know they are safe and under your protection. Divorce prevents that.
- Student Arrested With ‘AK-47’ at Richardson, Texas High School One Day After Uvalde Elementary School Shooting
- Hours after Uvalde school shooting, Gov. Greg Abbott attended a fundraiser 300 miles away – A spokesperson for Abbott said he had previously committed to the event but all campaign-related activities are postponed until further notice
- Former Georgia running back Herschel Walker won his state’s Republican primary for a U.S. Senate seat yesterday and then responded to the Uvalde shooting today by saying, “What I like to do is see it and everything and stuff.”
I know the competition is stiff these days, but I say this as a native Texas whose family goes back to Henry Wax Karnes and Joseph de la Baume of Bexar: @tedcruz is the worst excuse for a human being to represent this state in my lifetime. https://t.co/OUEzSJjIcl
— Jody Dean (@DFWJodyDean) May 26, 2022
- Fox News Guest Suggests ‘Ballistic Blankets’ To Stop Children Getting Shot
- I had to do some research on that last photo. It’s taken from the view of Jupiter’s south pole. Here’s the best explanation: It is not actually blue; the name is an artifact of the color scheme used in mapping Jupiter’s magnetic field. Indeed, photographs yield no visible hints of the Great Blue Spot. The dark blue region in the magnetic map just indicates a confluence of invisible magnetic field lines entering Jupiter at that point – almost a second south pole sticking out near the equator.
Images of Jupiter through the years… pic.twitter.com/hQtdg107ZL
— Space_Hub (@SpaceHub_SL) May 25, 2022
Volcanic eruption seen from space 😲 pic.twitter.com/kAWkG3K9sP
— Spacexx (@ineed__spacee) May 25, 2022