- I thought this was a good point regarding the Sean Payton to Dallas rumors –If McCarthy gets ripped by some for winning just one Super Bowl with Aaron Rodgers, why doesn’t Payton get knocked for winning just one Super Bowl with Drew Brees?
McCarthy went to the playoffs nine times with the Green Bay Packers, including four NFC Championship Games and a Super Bowl. Payton went to the playoffs nine times, including three NFC Championship Games and one Super Bowl.)
- Brian Williams turns down CBS News’ attempt to recruit him for the ‘Evening News’ – I’m a sucker for the evening news, who sits behind the anchor desk, and what each station decides is the nation’s top news story. So, this story caught my attention. I not much of a fan of Norah O’Donnell, though I really enjoyed Scott Pelley and Bob Schieffer’s time behind the anchor desk. I’m surprised this man was able to remake his image. I doubt Laurer can do the same.
- The first college dorm I lived in is about to be torn down, to my surprise. I thought that thing would be there forever. It was the least liked of the two male dorms on campus because of community bathrooms, but it was one of those things in which because we lived in the “lesser” of the two dorms, we developed a certain pride in living there.
- Apple’s AirTag uncovers a secret German intelligence agency
- Michigan woman checks spam folder and learns she won the lottery –
Laura Spears, 55, has now added the lottery to her safe senders list in case of future jackpots – A woman in Michigan checked her spam email folder – and found out she had won a $3m lottery prize.
- YouTube – I Ran EVERY DAY For Two Years | 731 days of running, what happened?
- 30 Brilliant Ways The Internet Roasted ‘Self-Made’ Millionaires – But people are getting fed up with being told lies. They claim that self-made billionaires are nothing more than another case of nepotism, a common practice of power that favors relatives by giving them exclusive opportunities. We collected some of the most eye-opening arguments about it
- I ran across this AI brand making tool called Brandmark.io. All you have to do is enter in your brand name, and few descriptors, and select a theme. In two clicks you have a plethora of logos to choose from. I toyed around with it to see what kind of logos it would make for this blog. Some of them have potential. I also took the liberty to see what kind of logo’s it would make for LiberallyLean.com.