- Here’s something I found bothersome and unprofessional. I recently learned that at a somewhat local elementary school, two teachers are taking an entire week off to go on a cruise. Both teachers have well over a decade of teaching experience, so it’s not youthful ignorance. One is taking off the week of Thanksgiving and in essence, will have two straight weeks off. The other is taking the week before Christmas break off, so she’ll actually have three total weeks off. Perhaps some fault should go to their principal for approving their requests for time off.
- Texas electricity prices up 43 percent this year, reflecting new price adders
- Power generators hit pay dirt this summer when hot weather in August triggered surcharges approved earlier this year by Texas regulators, sending wholesale electricity prices soaring more than 40 percent, with the higher costs likely to be passed onto households and businesses.
- Buddy Hackett was an exceptional comedian.
- Ford’s electric Mustang project car packs a manual transmission – Stick-shifting nostalgia meets a monster 900HP EV powerplant.
- I didn’t watch this video but I alway assuming housing developers simply wanted to fit more houses in lot and the easiest way to do that was to cut down the size of land.
Why American Yards Are Shrinking – Cheddar Explains