- The plural of “cul-de-sac” is “culs-de-sac“.
- Anytime I see a riding lawnmower, I immediately think of the 1987 Patrick Dempsey classic Can’t Buy Me Love. To my surprise, his costar died in 2015.
- “Uncopyrightable” is the longest word in the English language that doesn’t repeat a letter.
- Charolette teen registered people to vote as they waited in Popeyes line for new chicken sandwich
- On Saturday, the Meyers Park rising senior said he proudly registered 16 people to vote. Ledbetter himself is not even old enough to vote but said he wanted to push for others to get involved in local politics.
- Michael J. Fox‘s Middle Name is Andrew.
- Montana men get writing assignment for false military claims
- Before they can be eligible for parole, Pinski ordered both men to hand write the names of all 6,756 Americans killed in Iraq and Afghanistan; write out the obituaries of the 40 Montanans killed in Iraq and Afghanistan and send hand-written letters of apology to several veterans groups identifying themselves as having lied about military service to receive help and possibly a lesser sentence through a Veterans Court.
- Elvis only made 17 major television appearances in his career and only one commercial endorsement. He was only 19 and the commercial was for it was for Southern Maid Donuts, a place he loved. His compensation was simply a box of glazed donuts. All of this is stated on the company’s website, and to my surprise, three are located near me. I don’t think I’ve ever noticed them before.
- One heck of a Slip ‘N Slide
Looking For Something?
Recently Came From