- Yesterday I was standing in the narthex at our church when WifeGeeding pointed out I had a rainbow on my forehead. I joked it’s either a blessing from God or some sort of prophecy being fulfilled. But then again, maybe I’ve been anointed the new leader of an LGBT cause or will be on the cover of Pink Floyd cover band.
- Is it too much to ask for a Silver Spoons reunion show? Surely Ricky Schroder, Joel Higgins, Erin Gray, and Alfonso Ribeiro’s schedules don’t overlap that much. Here’s the intro in case you just need to sing along with the theme song.
- DaughterGeeding is in the fourth grade. The father of one of her classmates died a few days ago. Students were gossiping as to the absence of their classmate. After receiving permission from the family, the teachers informed the students and had a heavy conversation about death and gossiping.
- Does anyone remember when Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller was traveling to Oklahoma to get the “Jesus Shot” to treat his chronic pain? The doctor, John Michael Lonergan, got a lot of attention because he was charging $300 for the shot. He was a licensed doctor in Ohio until he served time for 8 felonies involving tax evasion, mail fraud, and healthcare fraud. Recently, I discovered the doctor died a little over two years ago. I’m a bit surprised his death wasn’t mentioned in the news, I couldn’t find any news articles other than obituaries about his death. I’m not saying I’m interested in the shot, but I wonder if someone else is still giving the shot and if Sid Miller still receiving them.
- This was a welcome surprise in my newsfeed – The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie comes to Netflix on October 11th ‘- El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ has Jesse Pinkman fleeing the law.
- I’m so happy Ewan McGregor agreed to do this – Disney+ confirms its Obi-Wan Kenobi series will begin shooting in 2020
- What really happened to the dinosaurs
Looking For Something?
Recently Came From