- Those are my grandparents. I’m guessing the photo was taken in the early Sixties.
- I don’t think I’ve tasted no more than a dozen different cheeses. Those of which I know I’ve tried are American, cheddar, Swiss, provolone, white American, mozzarella, Monterey jack, blue, and feta.
- Houston ISD principal sets dress code – for parents
- James Madison High School will turn away parents if they show up at the school wearing bonnets, pajamas, hair rollers or leggings, among other clothing items, according to a memo signed by the school’s new principal, Carlotta Outley Brown.
- Sure, this looks like a regular house in Buda, TX, but it’s the interior which is the real seller.
- I have many, many ‘Game of Thrones’ theories and prognostications, but I shall only share one for today – The Mountain will defeat The Hound; however, Sir Brienne of Tarth will defeat The Mountain.
- The amount of time I’ve spent in the last two weeks reading various Wikis on ‘Games of Thrones’ would stagger you. It’s a wormhole which pulls me in. I read about one entry which causes me to open tabs for other entries and tabs on those entries and the next thing I know I have over 20 tabs opened which I’ll probably never get to.
- 1929 – Anne Frank, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Ed Asner were all born in the same year.
- Starting in July, any Kohl’s store will handle your Amazon returns – Return your Amazon stuff in person and for free
- This colorization is a bit haunting.
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile facts
- Carl Mayer, nephew of the company’s namesake, created the first Oscar Mayer Wienermobile in 1936. In the years since, more than a dozen Wienermobiles have promoted the brand at stores, parades and festivals. Spokesman George Molchan, playing the character “Little Oscar,” traveled with the Wienermobile from 1951 to 1987. Today the vehicles are accompanied by college interns known as “hotdoggers.”
- The 1952 Wienermobile resides at the Henry Ford Museum.
- Tobacco company Philip Morris starts life insurance firm that offers discounts to smokers who quit
- 2.5% discount for switching to e-cigs, 50% discount for quitting
- Why Are We More Prone To Scams As We Get Older? – Sure, We Have More Experience — But That May Actually Be Part Of The Problem
- Baptist exception granted
I'm a Baptist, but listen, a ninety-six-year-old saint in a wheelchair can can have water poured on. 🙌 pic.twitter.com/8hjRbzChaA
— J.A. Medders (@mrmedders) April 21, 2019
Looking For Something?
Recently Came From