- Prediction – In the next ten years, the Super Bowl halftime show will be a WWE wrestling match.
- The NFL Network is airing ‘A Football Life: Lawrence Taylor’ tonight, which I think is definitely worth rolling tape on.
- I’ve always wondered how the media decide what picture to use of a person. For instance, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser. The only picture of her floating around is a somewhat off focus one of her wearing sunglasses which makes it look like a vacation photo. She’s a college professor, surely there’s a better picture of her around, something more professional looking. Especially in today’s world with social media and such, I’m sure there’s a better existing picture.
- Does everyone get spam/scam calls? For instance, do “important” people like the Secretary of State, Generals running NORAD, or Tony Danza get such calls?
- American Woman Sets New Bicycle Speed Record – Cyclist Denise Mueller-Korenek hit 183.932 MPH while drafting behind a drag racer in Utah’s Bonneville Salt Flats, besting the previous record of 167 mph
- Abilene father, son kill neighbor over trash – The trash was a mattress, but I don’t’ know why these men aren’t wearing shirts.
- Security video of a rat pulling down a fire alarm which caused a building evacuation.
- Failed Attempt to Put Dead Whale in Dumpster ‘Was a Mistake’: PD – “We said, ‘baby whale,’ so everyone thought it was a small whale,” said the police chief of Rye, New Hampshire
- Meet The Man Who Lives At The Bottom Of The Grand Canyon – Sjors Horstman Has Spent The Last 30 Years Of His Life At The Bottom Of The Grand Canyon As A Volunteer For The National Park Service—one Of The Longest-serving Volunteers In NPS History.
- Why, yes it was. Yesterday’s Bag of Randomness did indeed display a picture of the bowling alley in Mineral Wells. I was surprised some of you recognized it. I got a kick out the comment that the background gave a shoutout to that former D.A. in Wise County. If memory serves correct, that DQ used to be a KFC, that old classic structure they used to have.
- It’s an old video, but it’s the first time I noticed how the catcher was uncertain about the ball.
Awesome slow motion GIF of R.A. Dickey's knuckleball pic.twitter.com/KOhZTkSJRO
— Meredith Frost (@MeredithFrost) July 25, 2018