- Last night we saw a woman dressed as a Great Dane who was walking her Great Dane.
- A few of these blown up gorillas made an appearance in our neighborhood.
- We spotted a Fat Elvis.
- I’m surprised at the lack of references to the old television show ‘Webster‘ regarding the Mueller investigation and George Papadopoulos, it was the first thing that came to my mind. In the show, Alex Karras played George Papadopolis. I did several Mr. Snuffleupagus references.
- For entertainment purposes only, I wish Anthony Scaramucci was still speaking for the White House.
- I love this – Restaurant dresses up as ‘Coming to America’ eatery
- A Chicago hot dog stand is reviving the famous fast food restaurant from the hit film “Coming to America.” The Wieners Circle in Lincoln Park completely transformed into McDowell’s over the weekend, complete with new signs, employee uniforms and even some new menu items.
- “They both contain two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions. But they use a sesame seed bun. My buns have no seeds.”
- While looking for Cal Ripken stats I wondered upon Arrest.org, a website that lists arrests and mugshots. Each state has a “Most Popular” section, here’s the one from Texas. Notice Jill is winking.
- I was watching WFAA yesterday and they had a segment on baby photography. The prep-guide graphic displayed and audio they used said “bathe them” but the closed-captioning “beat them“.
- Confident Americans rushing to book vacations – The percentage of Americans planning to take a vacation in the next six months jumped in October to the highest level since at least 1978, according to a report published Tuesday by the Conference Board.
- The Canadian Prime Minister wins Halloween IMO.
Justin Trudeau arrived for House duties today dressed as Clark Kent for Halloween. (via CBC News) pic.twitter.com/iCjUxVov73
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) October 31, 2017
- What is your biggest regret? Here are people’s devastatingly honest answers
- Anytime I hear of this company I just think about Saul Goodman working behind the counter – Scents from a Mall: The Sticky, Untold Story of Cinnabon
Did someone say trick-or-TREAT? pic.twitter.com/aeaJvbKySm
— BagOfNothing (@bagofnothing) October 31, 2017