- One thing we’ve noticed about driving an electrical car, it’s so quiet, pedestrians can’t hear it and you have to be very careful in parking lots and residential streets.
- I wonder if I’ll ever be heavily interested in a network drama again. There’s only a few I watch, but they aren’t “can’t miss” like some on cable and HBO. I will say the networks are decent with sitcoms.
- WifeGeeding is flying to El Paso today to visit her best friend who recently gave birth to her second child. It’s just me and the kids for a few days. WifeGeeding and her bestie have been besties since elementary school, I believe. She’s been working for the FBI for a little over a decade if my math is correct. When she worked in DC, she had this great story of starting her day at the J. Edgar Hoover Building, then the Pentagon, and then the White House. She admitted that wasn’t a typical day.
- I feel like I see a commercial for a country music special every two weeks, which makes wonder when do the artists have time to tour.
- If Trump TV becomes a reality, I’m certain Sean Hannity will be their feature personality, other than Donald, obviously. I’m sure Newt will end up there as well, but I don’t think Palin will.
- I can’t see Hank Hill voting for either presidential candidate.
- How Woody Harrelson’s LBJ Stacks Up Against the Many Other Portrayals of the Famous Texan.
- I think the first time I was introduced to LBJ was watching the Randy Quaid version.
- ‘Family Feud’ in Dallas on Dec. 3 and 4
- Part of me wonders if this man just tricked a bunch of women to parade around his house wearing yoga pants, it’s like one of those reverse psychology tricks Bugs Bunny would pull – A Man Told Women Not To Wear Yoga Pants, So They Paraded Outside His House
- ‘This Is Your Brain on Drugs’ Guy Endorses Recreational Marijuana
- Mercedes-Benz unveils first pickup truck concept
- Identity crisis, third time a charm? – The Google Cast app is now called ‘Google Home’
14 – Chromecast -> Google Cast -> Google Home
- Patient Zero in AIDS crisis was misidentified, study says, rewriting early history of virus – The work, detailed in a study released Wednesday, discounts the long-held notion that a French-Canadian flight attendant, whose story was highlighted in the seminal book “And the Band Played On,” brought the virus to the United States.
- The New York Times – How to Run Across the Country Faster Than Anyone – It takes more than training to complete a transcontinental run. You need a crew and the belief that you’re part of something greater than yourself.
- IBM should really bring back these commercials: