Bag of Randomness
- I’m thinking if I looked anything like Osama bin Laden, I’d at least shave the beard. But this guy is embracing the resemblance, going as far as wearing camouflage and posing with fake weapons.
- A Colorado man wants 25% of the bin Laden bounty. He claims he flushed the terrorist out of the mountains.
- I don’t see W declining Obama’s invitation to attend a 9/11 ceremony together offensive or rude or classless in any way. The man dedicated eight hard years to this country, if he wants to stay at home, let him stay at home. Speaking of W, Will Ferrell has a new skit impersonating him, but I didn’t think it was that funny.
- I really have no opinion about releasing the photo(s) of a dead bin Laden. But here are pictures of the other dead men at the compound via Reuters. Gruesome Warning.
- The commander of the bin Laden mission was a Longhorn (fourth paragraph).
- It sounds like Christiane Amanpour has some very good sources.
- Gov Good Hair and other Texas Republicans like Senator John Cornyn, the same folks who are always complaining that the federal government is spending too much and how federal budgets need to be slashed and how Texas can take care of itself, are upset that Obama hasn’t granted a federal declaration for emergency regarding the Texas wildfires, which would clear the path for federal aid. Heck, Gov Good Hair is even upset that Alabama, which I believe had over 250 deaths (and much more residential damage) due to the tornadoes, has received aid over the two deaths in Texas that resulted in a bunch of lake houses being destroyed. Heck, I saw a resident on CBS 11 being interviewed saying that most of those houses that were destroyed were just vacation homes, and probably only 5% use those houses as a permanent residence. Of course in all of their grandstanding they fail to recognize that Texas has already been allocated 16 fire management assistance grants that provide financial support for the specific purpose of fighting fires, and will receive six more additional grants.
- I often am annoyed that the Texas Rangers share the same name as the New York Rangers. Sometimes I’ll see an article that states ‘Rangers’ thinking it about my local sports team, only to find it was about that hockey team in the northeast. I bet Giants fans of San Fransisco and New York feel the same way.
- Have you ever wanted to watch a movie that was considered to have such bad acting that you would be entertained? After finding out this Jessica Simpson movie was released in Russia and Bulgaria and then straight to DVD in the U.S., this is definitely a must see.
- ABC Orders ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’
- Hot Celebrity Women Pandering to Nerds
- A Christian’s Guide to Not Being a Jerk on the Internet
- A nice write up on Brian Williams and how funny of a man he really is.
- Mean Gods Make Good People: Different Views of God Predict Cheating Behavior
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink