Bag of Randomness
- Osama bin Ladin . . . dead. Wow.
- I’m wondering how Trump is going to take credit. He won’t believe it until he sees the death certificate.
- Call it a hunch, but I have a feeling it’s getting a little hot where Bin Ladin’s at right now.
- I wish this death means servicemen can come home sooner.
- May 1, 2003 was the date that Pres George W. Bush gave his Mission Accomplished speech on the USS Abraham Lincoln. Ironically enough, Osama bin Laden died on May 1 eight years later.
- I hope Bush found out from a phone call from Obama. Being the revisionist that I am, I think Bush could have got him during his term if he focused on Afghanistan and not Iraq.
- Is there a way to arrange a way for every American to piss on Bin Ladin’s remains?
- Someway, somehow, Jack Bauer was a part of this.
- I bet we found Osama because he was carrying around an iPhone. That secret tracking they were doing sure did come in handy.
- I bet there will be an urban legend email that will go out shortly saying that Obama had the chance to kill Osama a few days earlier but chose not to interrupt the Royal Wedding.
- Brian Williams was the only lead anchor of the big three to make it on air. Katie and Diane have got to be ticked.
- I have a feeling the Joint Special Operations Command Wikipedia page is going to get a lot of hits.
- Other than repairing some blinds and painting parts of the outside of GeedingManor, WifeGeeding and I drove to Cleburne to visit her uncle who was having a fish fry. I had some smoked ribs.
- During our small group Bible study I mentioned a phrase no one in the group has heard before, “I see Jesus in you.” I didn’t say it towards anyone, but I told them that was a real popular phrase during my Baptist days.
- “America’s Next Great Restaurant” had its season finale yesterday, and one thing is for sure, Bobby Flay really loves fried chicken.
- Trump autographed Obama’s long form birth certificate
- Church steeples, aging out of fashion, meet their maker
- Bono Makes The 20 Most Politically Effective Celebs List – National Journal
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink