Bag of Randomness
- I got bill in the mail yesterday relating to the anesthesia WifeGeeding received when delivering BabyGeeding . . . nine-and-a-half months ago. Sheesh, I thought all that stuff was behind us.
- Oh, the worst part is . . . they don’t accept payments online or via billpay . . . I actually have to write a check and mail it. I haven’t written a check in . . . well, a very, very long time.
- There are 65 U.S. nuclear facilities, and here is a ranking of there vulnerability. For you local folks, Comanche Peak comes in at 35. I always thought that was the only nuclear power plant in Texas, but I’m wrong, there’s a second one in Bay City.
- I thought it was pretty cool of companies like Verizon and Time Warner to allow free phone calls to Japan. Now Chase is calling card holders in Japan to make sure they are safe.
- If you have been wondering why flags have been flying at half-staff it’s in honor of the last WWI veteran who recently passed away. I’m sure with all the coverage of Japan his story has been lost in the headlines. I saw that the president and vice-president even attended his funeral.
- My heart goes to all those affected by the tragedy in Japan, but it really goes out to those 50 working at the troubled nuclear reactor.
- Lactic acid is your friend
- Even wondered what things would be like under the McCain/Palin administration?
- Pepsi bottles – No more plastic
- Pastor tells congregation to F thy neighbor
- Most Expensive Dog Breeds
- I stared at this for way too long.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink