- Friday was spent attending a home and garden show at Cowboys Stadium. While outside the stadium, you hear speakers blazing a loop of recordings of people welcoming you to Cowboys Stadium. Of course you hear a bunch of former Dallas Cowboys in the loop, but surprisingly you also hear the voices of Earl Campbell, Joe Theisman, and Adam Sandler.
- Saturday was spent doing a bunch of lawn work while listening to the very liberal NPR show Car Talk.
- Sunday was spent trying to adjust to my missed hour of sleep and recovering from the soreness that came as a result of the yard work.
- The Elvis Burger is now a reality, complete with peanut butter and bananas
- Sometimes I think female hairstylists make their breast brush up against the man they are working on in hopes of getting a good tip.
- I sometimes think about starting some kind of localized version of SNL. One skit I would like to see come to fruition is an “Undercover Boss” version with Jerry Jones and Mark Cuban.
- I Hope
- The Japanese Tsunami as it hits the Bay Area – pic
- Flooding street in Japan
- Tsunami as it hit the shore
- Google has a page dedicated to the 2011 Japanese Earthquake
- This poor kid is probably scared to death about being checked for radiation
- This 69-year-old man is in really good shape
- Batman Hotel Room
- Conservative Parables
- Wives per GOP presidential candidate, 1988-2012
- A bedroom with a waterslide
- Clergy Perform Exorcism On Chase Bank
- Bacon Ice Cream, Chocolate Dipped Bacon On Menu at Le Monde
Looking For Something?
Recently Came From