Bag of Randomness
- I mowed the lawn yesterday, not because the grass needed to be cut, but instead of raking leaves I’d rather mulch them up.
- For the first time I mailed a package to my family in Vietnam, thankfully the postal service employee was Vietnamese and was already quite familiar with the process.
- Actually, WifeGeeding made the trip to the post office for me.
- I accidentally hit my rearview mirror yesterday and the thought occurred to me that I really like not having to adjust that thing everytime I get into it. But it got me to thinking, I wonder how long will the rearview mirror be around in its current state. Could it be upgraded to be like a rearview camera but instead show if it is clear to change lanes?
- The company that makes Hot Tamales candy offered its sales team an all-expenses-paid trip to Hawaii if it met its annual goals, and a trip to Fargo if they fell short of those goals. They’re in Fargo.
- ESPN 3D is now active in DFW. Since WifeGeeding has no depth peception we’ve never really been in the market for a 3D television.
- I’ve never signed up for a MySpace or Facebook account, but I often wonder how Facebook was able to overtake MySpace.
- Thanks to Sega you can pee and play a video game at the same time.
- Congressional Prayer Team of Washington D.C. and Telephonic Prayer Team Join Forces to Hold the 112th Senate Accountable
- A part of Sputnik IV landed in Wisconsin back in 1960
- Getting paid for a six second movie review
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink