Almost half of women (47%) say they feel sexier and more confident wearing a nice or special pair of panties.
Among the findings:
• 27% say their mood is affected by wearing an ill-fitting or unattractive pair of undies.
• 10% of women own 35 or more pairs.
• 65% buy neural colors, with white being the most popular, followed by black and beige.
• Overall, 46% of women say briefs are the style they wear the most often. But women age 18-34 are more likely to wear the bikini style.
• 56% of women fold their panties; 27% just toss them in the drawer.
• 1 in 10 women admit that they will venture out of the house without underwear.
• Half of women have complaints about the way their underwear fit, with “wedgies” (30%) topping that list, followed by “doesn’t lay flat under clothes” (19%) and “not enough coverage in the rear” (14%).