Bag of Randomness
- WifeGeeding and I have been watching the first season of “Mad Men” and have really been enjoying it, and this scene I saw last night in which Don Draper talks about Jesus has stuck with me.
- I bought SisterGeeding U2 tickets for the NY concert a while ago and then Bono hurt his back and the concert was rescheduled for July 20, 2011. SisterGeeding actually contacted me feeling frustrated that she was going to miss the concert thinking it was actually yesterday. I told her she was going to be early by a full year.
- I’ve been participating in a church committee in which we meet once or twice a week with the next meeting being held at GeedingManor. That meeting is scheduled a week from now, but one of the members actually thought it was yesterday and rang our doorbell.
- I hear Bristol and Levi are shopping around for a reality show. Anyone surprised?
- It’s nice to see the Rangers doing well, but I see the bottom falling out sooner or later.
- Training camp starts Friday, man the off season sure did fly by.
- I’ve been impressed with Senator Lindsey Graham as of late, he just seems rational.
- I have a feeling Dick Cheney’s condition is much worst than we are lead to believe.
- Possible repost – Antipodes Map – a map that shows the opposite side of the planet automatically using Google Maps.
- A nice interactive feature of how Presidents stack up regarding approval ratings. I found the Clinton and George W graphs the most interesting, actually, I found them all interesting.
- Lasers can now shoot planes out of the sky
- A clothing label only for those that give blood
- A Barbie doll with a video camera in her chest – yes, it’s a real legit toy.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink